Looking for Something?

Wednesday, 2 May 2007

board exam motivation wish list

a lot of people who know my mom keep on telling me how "magaling" i am because i finished college without any failures or back subjects. the only thing is that they follow it up with, "sana pumasa ka sa board o di kaya mag-top ten ka". nyeta, it puts a lot of pressure on me!

wala bang incentive? if they would give me one, here's what i have in store for them:

BOOKS (for this certified bookworm)
  1. harry potter and the deathly hallows
  2. p.s. i love you by cecelia ahern
  3. a dog of flanders by marie louise de la ramee (a.k.a. ouida)
  4. lonely planet travel guide to spain
  5. any book from gabriel garcia-marquez
  6. artworks of vincent van gogh (i forgot the publisher)
  7. principles of surgery 7th edition. joke!

NOT FOR ME (but for our pets)

  1. one year supply of any kitty chow for evil kitty
  2. one year supply of puppy chow for puppy (a.k.a. bingo)

STUFF THAT I WANT THAT'S NOT AVAILABLE LOCALLY (that would probably not be sold here in a million years)

  1. a tokidoki by lesportsac backpack or satchel, or a tote bag...(pics coming soon)
  2. a pair of sneakers or sandals from keds...(as shown on my previous entry)
  3. jem and the holograms, my little pony, care bears, beavis and butthead, rainbow brite, scooby doo, and smurfs print shirts

ULTIMATE! (stuff that i want...but i don't actually need)

  1. samsung k3 or microsoft zune
  2. sony ericsson k790i or w580i
  3. my very own anesthesia machine. joke ulit!

KALANDIAN (haay...pabango! tanging luho ko sa katawan. keeps me smelling fresh all day...iwas jabar tool)

  1. escada rockin' rio eau de toilette
  2. woods of windsor mimosa eau de toilette
  3. magic romance or secret wish by anna sui
  4. dkny be delicious red eau de parfum
  5. victoria's secret body splash- pure seduction variant
  6. dior me dior me not or chris 1947 by christian dior (like what daddy gave us)

would they still expect a lot from me now that i have completely specified the stuff that can help motivate me? with great toxicity, comes great gifts. haha!

sabi na eh, ayoko ng mga toxic!

so are you planning to make my life so damned toxic? if so, just take note of the list above.

*evil laugh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I DO LOVE YOU ! AND I LOVE TokiDoki!