- my roommates and i just talked and talked (about aliens..they know what i am referring to) instead of studying. we have this law in our room: bawal mag-aral dito!
- reviewed (siyempre!)
- korean exercises and affirmations in the morning
- kain 24/7
- mag-kape sa gabi
- we had a pilgrimage and an outing..i wrote something on that before
- we went to the different schools so that we can look for our exam venues.
- i have the entire student body officers and the org officers to thank. crap, they had a small pray-over cum tribute for us. i didn't expect that to happen because usually, the college of nursing is isolated most of the time from the entire university. na-touch ako..
- we had an anticipated mass
- sister bernie had this little showtime and prayer session the night before the exams, which really helped a lot in beating out all of the stress.
so there. the photos are still lacking but i have decided to make a slideshow out of it so that i can save on space. i'll just have to update on that. oh well. i hope that we attain the 100% passing rate. *cross fingers*
disclaimer: those are the only photos that i have. so to my fellow in-mates (naks, preso?!), send me your pictures during the entire one month stay and i'll gladly edit the slideshow. drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com... intyende?