Looking for Something?

Wednesday, 27 June 2007

what do i do when i'm really bored?

in accordance to being a bum who does less purposeful activities, i have resorted to tinkering with my camera phone. here are some of the shots i have made:

DSC03896the lush greeneryeuphorbia!
five leavespink flower
DSC03727DSC03897DSC03579

and being the inosente one, i just found out about adjusting the camera settings like using the macro function and the picture quality settings. the camera phone just ate me alive. 

i currently love taking nature shots even if i don't get out of the house. i can't get a decent view of the setting sun because electric wires are in the way and it just ruins the wonderful view. so there.

2 comments:

Jewel Angeles said...

Alam mo may photo albums din yung multiply. ;p

Hehe. Lately ko lang din nadiscover yung macro. I was in a frenzy when I first figured it out! Ah I suck pa. ;p

I like the first kitty shot! :)

KC Cervales said...

nasa flickr account ko yung mga yan...haha! madami pa dun eh..

sometimes i take photos like a maniac. kahit pa no na lang..at least i have something worthwhile to do aside from typing, net surfing and watching tv. =)