Looking for Something?

Monday, 20 August 2007

8 KC Facts and 8 Victims

I got tagged by Jewel.

8 things that your readers don't know about you.
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.



1. I so love shoes. People usually see me in flip flops but hey, it's just because it may be too hot to wear shoes. Majority of the shoes I own are sneakers in different styles (malamang!). I am planning to buy some high heeled ones because I have nothing to wear in formal gatherings...and in times that I am so malandi  *lol*.

2. My face peels like hell now. Because of the cream that my dermatologist prescribed, my face looks like it's been doused with dried glue. Gawd, I hate this allergic reaction/hormonal imbalance bullshit.

3.  When I get pissed off and I don't want to answer back a bitchy remark, I raise my left eyebrow then roll my eyes. It means a lot of things like, "I have no time for you, pathetic loser", "I don't care", "I'm too pretty to answer back your stupid remark" and many more. The meaning depends on how pissed off I am.

4. One of my new motto for "a peaceful and happy living" is: I live for my own satisfaction, not yours. That means, I do things to feed my id and not to compete with anyone else. So don't go babbling about how better your illegit pseudo-beau is than Mark because three words, which are "I DON'T CARE" are all I'd say. (uy, sticky chismis!)

5. Right now, I actually miss going to school. Considering my ancient psychobabbling about "School sucks my social life away from me", that might be hard to believe. Maybe i'm just bored (and penniless *lol*) that's why I'm saying that.

6. Like Jewel,  I can survive being a loner whenever it is necessary. It is important for me that I need some quiet time alone and have some introspection or whatever. I bite people's heads off when they distract me or intrude into my own private world.

7. I'm spooked by big, fat and hairy spiders. Thank God, I don't live in Australia where almost all spiders fit the description of SCARY. I run off and yell whenever a big hairy spider crawls within my field of vision. At some points, I don't yell and scream for help. I just try to run away. Scaredy cat!

8. I love to watch National Geographic Channel. I'm loving it. I first learned about rare diseases like porphyria on NatGeo Specials. It makes me feel so smart whenever I learn new things from them.


Now, I get to tag 8 people! I'm going to take victims from those who view my music page *lol*
> 2nd person from today who viewed my grey's anatomy playlist
> 4th person from today who viewed my she's the man playlist
> 5th person from yesterday who viewed my broadway musicals playlist
> 1st person from today who viewed my TV show themes playlist
> 3rd person from today who viewed my rihanna playlist
> 10th person from 2 days ago who viewed my grey's anatomy playlist
> 8th person from a week ago who viewed my she's the man playlist
> 1st person from 5 days ago who viewed my emo-senti song playlist
toxic but i figured that out already. haha!

2 comments:

eanne mabolo said...

kaya pala when we were in highschool i usually see you doing the eye thing.. ganon pala yun. kala ko habit lang talaga, like me i'm not snob pero first impression sakin most of the time because of a certain "mannerism" daw na up until now no one can describe haha.

KC Cervales said...

haha. oo ganon talaga ako. minsan kasi mas mabuti na tumahimik na lang kesa gumawa ng gulo. tsaka lilipas din naman ang inis ko. after nun ok na...^_^