Looking for Something?

Tuesday, 14 August 2007

cool chicks

i got this from adam. i was really touched that he considered me as a cool chick. so with that, i’m going to have my own cool chick list who deserves this kickass badge...yay!






  • chuvaness- ok, she’s cecile zamora-van straten. i check out her blog almost everyday because it always leaves me entertained and laughing because of her scoops on kris-regreta-roopa.
  • dra. tes- she’s one of the first people i met through in the blogosphere. she’s so generous in sharing some info and tips regarding eye care…and she urges me to go for my medical school attempts.
  • nice- like niknok, i just met nice recently. she’s cool because it seems to me that she is a person who really values friendship…lalo na with alfred vargas. JOKE!
  • rai- her website is soooo cool. i like her header image.
  • gdwn- the blog title says it all: simpleng balahuraan. i love her okrayable friendster profiles. it never fails to make me laugh.
  • niknok- although i only found out about her blog just yesterday, when she dropped by mine, i consider her a cool chick. i love her spunk and sharp wit.
  • alia- my co-emo friend. yeahboi! i like the depth of insight of her entries. it can show you another perspective in an issue. and she loves anime, and asian films and series.
  • cory- she never forgets how fun it is to be Filipino even if she’s now a california baby. she is my little miss sunshine because my jokes are so hilarious to her even if it’s soooo corny. laugh trip all the time!
  • cors- the queen of mean. she’s cool because we’re both royalty. ngek! nope, she’s cool because she’s so productive after graduation. unlike me, who’s a total bum. (ui, inggitera!)
  • richie- although she updates her blog once in a blue moon, it never fails to make me laugh at how she rants and raves about her winning and not-so winning (READ: shitty) experiences in the hospital. she also blogs about stuff not related to work. and she’s my sister…=)
…my choices for cool dudes will follow.

26 comments:

Adam said...

Wow awesome list! You see, chicks are cool :) I have some of those people on my list as well and I'm sure to add the ones you've mentioned to my blogroll shortly!

The cool thing about the Cool Chick :) blog badge is that you can make it as big as you want by changing the width and height in the code!

Always a pleasure reading your blog!

kc said...

oh hey adam! so nice of you to drop by again.

ahh, so i can resize it. cool. i'm going to tweak the code later. but i'm not going to blow it up into a huge badge.

try to check out their blogs to see why i included them in my list.

...i also have fun dropping by your blog too. your templates/entries make remember many things. in which i always post in your comment list.

thanks again! =)

cecile said...

hi KC,
thanks for putting me on your list. nice pickmeup for the day.

kc said...

whatta?! you're welcome. and thanks for keeping me entertained and laughing all the time with your posts =)

nelo said...

ayos ah..napuntahan ko na yung 3 dyan...cool chics sa blogging world..

hehe! kasama ka nga dyan syempre..may paninindigan

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

oooh i get to visit 2: chuvaness and cory. hehe =)

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

(this was my reply comment about the fleet enema incident, feel free to delete the comment after you've read it)

@KC: Yeah, the child was in her formative years and look at what happened. It was like she’s molested or something. I was hoping that the nurse will be suspended and her license revoked but as of the moment, the nurse was just reassigned, and guess where? The Medical-Surgical Ward of the same hospital.
I know that the ER environment is fast-paced and everyone is expected to work amidst tremendous pressure but that *fact does not exclude or exempt her from doing her job injudiciously. And yes, this should be a lesson for all of us. In her case, I guess that was sooo well-learned. Might as well revoke the license of the clinical instructor who taught that to her. =)

kc said...

@ nelo: thanks. yung cool dudes naman ang gagawin ko sa susunod pero lalagyan ko muna ng time gap para mas masaya.

kc said...

@ ruff: no i won't delete that comment. at least before i visit your site, i get to think of a reply to that.

anyway, try to check out other blogs on the list. =)

gdwn said...

Naks, cool chick! Tumaba naman puso ko dun! (ok, cardiac arrest)

kc said...

@ gdwn: haha. ikaw talaga! you deserve it...lalo na yung okrayable friendster profiles mo. winner talaga sa comedy. =)

Adam said...

Hey KC I put the Cool Chap :) blog badge in my sidebar and made sure I thanked the person who gave it to me!

adam said...

It's like winning the Miss Universe pagent.. but BETTER! LOL.

kc said...

@ adam: haha. that's cool. you deserve it. =)

adam said...

Let me clarify... not ME winning the Miss Universe hahah but get aknowledged by somebody is pretty cool!

OH yeah I'm getting my blogging addiction out of the way so that I can focus on my midterms in the next couple of days.. hence the quick response hahaha.

kc said...

oh alright. i also do the same: posting overkill. haha. good luck to your midterms!

cory said...

YEY! i will borrow dat badge as well n stick it on my blog. love it! tnx kc! aylabsyu meny meny tayms.

kc said...

you're welcome cory! =)

rich said...

siyet!... thanks li'l sis =) i love you

cors said...

uyy,nakaka-antig naman ang cool chick badge na yan.salamat=)

kc said...

@ richie: nakanaman! syempre, panalo ang murahan sessions mo sa bahay na di mo masikmurang isulat sa blog mo. haha. dapat lang yan. ambaet mo na eh. *lol* =)

@ cors: you're welcome. ganyan talaga ang masisipag, dapat nabibiyayaan. ;)

adam said...

Still waiting to see what your choices for Cool Chaps :) are going to be! I hope I make the list! lol. ;)

kc said...

just wait. i still haven't figured out who the other chaps are...and you made the list. really. =)

adam said...

hhahhahah aww shucks! Will be checking back for it!

kc said...

haha! i only have a few guys to fill the empty spots. i'm making a list of 10. because like you, i have met a lot of people and some of them deserve to be in the list.

just stay posted. =)

dr tes said...

kc, ty sa pag-puna mo pero kaw talaga ang pinaka cool chick sa lahat. go gurl!