Looking for Something?

Monday, 24 September 2007

Decluttering My Room

You might say that I'm way too much of a nostalgia freak if you're going to read that I kept some empty fragrance bottles that I used way back in high school. I'm not bluffing ang you're not mistaken as you look at this photo...


O sige na, that purple bottle is an empty bottle of hand sanitizer...

I was looking for some important papers when I saw these things hidden somewhere in my jungle-like room. And I never thought I kept those all this time. I paused to think and remembered that I kept this for all the nostalgia to rush back to me. 

What should I do?

After a few seconds of thinking, I threw some of it away (I kept the hand sanitizer bottle and the Watermelon ek-ek mist because I'll use it for decanting). I just thought that I don't need to have these things with me so that I can remember the happy old days.

Happy old days can always be remembered when you cherish it with all your heart.

WOOHOO! Ang drama...

8 comments:

Jewel Angeles said...

Oh oh oh!!! I remember the Penshoppe perfume (cologne??) test tube-ish bottle! I loved that. I think we all did. Hehe. It was "cool" back then. ;p

KC Cervales said...

Haha! We did...almost half of my cologne/perfume was used by RUGBY.
And it's true. It was "cool" back then. I wonder if Penshoppe still sells these stuff.

Jewel Angeles said...

Hahahaha Rugby. OMIGOD have you heard? I can't remember who made me kwento... Basta batchmate natin. She's on his Friendster. Super chick na daw sya ngayon. Whoa. ;p
And Penshoppe... They don't na yata. :(

KC Cervales said...

*lol* super chick. Now that's something.
I just hope with that super chick status, she doesn't use up other people's cologne.

Ganon? I've never been inside a Penshoppe store long enough to poke around for old stuff I used to buy. I'll try to see pa rin...

anna ofilas said...

super chick? hmm, interesting. took me a while to remember who Rugby was after your neologisms post. pero now i can relate. hehe.

KC Cervales said...

*lol* ikaw ba naman bigyan ko ng clue na spanish bread. Haha.

Curious ako. So does anyone here have Rugby as a friend...sa Friendster? Na-miss ko kasi yung Britney voice nya. ^_^'

anna ofilas said...

Oh! Britney... hehe. "Oh baby, baby..." Oh, I remember! LOL.

KC Cervales said...

Ha! You should hear her rendition of "You Druve Me Crazy"...mapapasabay ka dun. *lol*