Looking for Something?

Tuesday, 11 September 2007

High School Musical 2


Rating:★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Other

I was expecting a lot from this movie because of the incessant plugging of Disney Channel for the past month. So I watched it last September 9.

The first scene delivered the usual HSM trademark while singing "What Time is It?": giddy students celebrating. But there are some scenes that are dragging that would make you want to hit the fast forward button. But some sequences are good especially with that of the "I Don't Dance" scene with Ryan (Lucas Grabeel) and Chad (Corbin Bleu).

Personally, I didn't like the sweet/mushy scenes of Gabriella (Vanessa Hudgens) and Troy (Zac Efron). It annoys the sh*t out of me. So I think High School Musical 1 is way much better than its sequel.

6 comments:

Jewel Angeles said...

True, true. I even watched the first HSM a total of (more or less) 5 times. (Guilty pleasure. Shut up. ;p )
I kept zoning out on this one. Di ko na din tinapos. HAHAHA.
I bet the kids loved it though.

KC Cervales said...

Me too. I watched HSM 1 for like more than 5 times (ganyan ako ka-adik!). So i was kind of disappointed when it hadn't lived up to it's "entertaining" factor.

Yeah, I think the kids loved it.

Chrissie ü said...

You're so right! Ang corny ni Zac and Vanessa.haha The promotion of this movie was like so extreme that i expected too much, which i think was a bad thing because i was so disappointed talaga.

KC Cervales said...

True. I had to hit the fast forward twice whenever they do the sweety/mushy whatever. Ang pambawi na lang yung outfits ni Ashley Tisdale. Haha. Ahlavett!

Jewel Angeles said...

^ I loved her crazy large shades!!! Hahaha.

But the gold leggings (pants?!) at the start were just eeew.

KC Cervales said...

me too, i love the bangaw shades. i'm looking for something as huge as that. hihi!
i also love her swimsuit.
i find the gold pants ok..just as long as i wouldn't wear it. i can't pull it off...