Looking for Something?

Tuesday, 4 September 2007

I Love Shoes

Since I am so bored (as always), I decided to take a break and logged on to the web. And I found these:


photos from keds.com

Unfortunately, these aren't out yet in the Philippines. I don't know whether it would be.

I am a "sneaker pimp" and a "tsinelas freak" (as a friend puts it) on hiatus. Walang perang pambili eh *lol*. But lately, I have been becoming it again because I just realized that a very interesting pair can bring a touch of oomph to a very boring outfit. That is, if I don't want to use other kinds of accessories. Plus, since Keds are not so popular here, there are less chances that I'll be bumping into someone else wearing the same thing. 
Yay!

Wild prints and patterns on sneaks and sandals always catch my attention. So un-generic! I love it. :)

No comments: