First off, I was tagged by Nelo. Unfortunately, I have already answered that meme in Multiply so just click on this link to view the answered meme.
So with all the evil-imbyerna-impakta mode all drained out of me, let me share some things that I have learned and realized with all of the backstabbing episodes. Yung iba medyo kalokohan but it helped me revive my self-esteem that went comatose for quite some time.
- Live and let live because each waking day is a gift for each and everyone of us. Don't let those people ruin your day. They're God-given for you to have a constant reminder that you have to be mature. When the time comes that your day isn't ruined by them, that's the time that you're mature enough...at pwede na silang kunin ni God.
- Nanghihinayang ka ba sa friendship? Just don't. They should've thought of that way before doing those personal attacks. Anyhoo, learn to forgive even if they don't ask for your forgiveness. You can't appreciate things when you have ill feelings towards other people. After all, with friends like that, who needs enemies?
- Eeew. It all started with a GUY that they can never have but came to me (ano daw?!). After failing to get the best of me (and my lovelife), they attacked me about everything. Clearly, that's the best that they can do. So go, kick ass and continue to do well each and every day. Excelling at some point isn't a crime. You live for yourself, not for them.
- From Mark, a.k.a. Balahibo Boy, Sasquatch
They're not your friends if they keep on pulling you down...but there's a good thing out of this. You now know that you're way ahead of them. Just do your thing, they're just playing dirty so that they can catch up on you.(OK, nosebleed. Mahaba pa ito pero baka hemophilia na ang abutin natin)
- From Kat, my former dormmate
Hayaan mo na sila ate. Lagi mong tatandaan na mas maganda ka kaysa sa kanila dahil ikaw ang pinupuntahan ng lalaki, hindi sila.Dahil sa ginawa nila parang na-feel ko na ang pangit-pangit ko...pero naisip ko na tama rin si Kat. Haha, feeling. Thanks Kat! Instant cardioversion sa aking dysrhythmic na self-esteem ang mga sinabi mo.
- From Mimi, Ang Dakilang Pintor at Mananahi
Maintain peace and order. Isipin mo na lang ikaw ay peace-loving woman of substance na hindi pumapatol sa mga taong may IQ at EQ na 5...Kung sinabi ng mga chismosang inggitera na cheapskate ang mga lecturer mo nung in-house review mo, wag mong ipagkalat na mas cheapskate ang lecturer nila. Just think and keep to yourself, "Pakiulit? Mrs. Lucy Espinosa, Chief Nurse sa NCMH, cheapskate?! Eh ano kung cheapskate ang lecturer ko. Keber! Less than one month lang ako nag-review pero pumasa pa rin ako".Natawa ako dito sa baba ng IQ at EQ. True, na-hurt ako dahil parang sinabi na rin nila that I wasn't good enough to pass the board exams dahil parang "incompetent" DAW ang lecturers namin. Pero as usual, wala akong pakialam sa kanila, basta food trip kami ng mga roommates ko. Take negative criticisms lightly and make it as your motivation to do your best...so in the end, you have the last laugh and say, "Who's laughing now, bitch?!"
Another lesson: Don't slack. Mahirap magpa-super petiks mode before board exams.
Tip lang: when you feel sad, try to verbalize because after that, it'd feel so much better. Tapos maganda rin mag-share sa blogger friends mo. They listen..err, through reading. Ah basta you guys would get it.
Best reinforced knowledge...having friends in cyberspace and real life sure helps. Whee! ~*hug*~