Aaarrrgh! I should've done this for my 100th post. I lost track of my posts because this is my 102nd post already. Hmpf! Anyway, here are those who I think deserves this cool chap badge, which you can get here:
- Engz- This guy is my "school" neighbor. He's a cool dude because he's never embarassed to tell us where he came from. One of his posts (about his parents weren't able to pay for the food) made me tearful. Wow. Kaya lab namin sha..uy!
- Ruff- His posts never fails to inform, entertain, and amuse me that's why I am a frequent visitor whenever I am online. He is also a big Grey's Anatomy fan like me. Haha!
- Nelo a.k.a Gasti- I don't know what to call him now. In his Blogger site, he used to be Nelo but now that he's on Wordpress, he's Gasti. But the posts are still the same: FUNNY. I always have a good laugh when I visit his site.
- JC- Another colleague. I am a frequent visitor of his blog although he hasn't been able to update it because he's busy with his training at Binan Doctors. Kainggit. Haha! Well he's cool because he doesn't conform to the cum-laudes-are-only-those-who-deserve-to-get-high-grades because even if it was so, he still does whatever he has to do.
- Doc Martin- I am a frequent visitor of his blog although I don't usually comment on his posts. Nahihiya kasi ako. Harhar! The first time I posted a comment is about the Desperate Housewives slur. Even though he was disappointed, he didn't let it ruin his day. He still gave out the care that the patient deserves. And that is cool...BTW, he's the one who ran for Senate. I would have written his name in all 12 spaces, if it was allowed so that the healthcare sector will have a voice in the Senate.
- Aethen- This guy's advocacies continue to amaze me. I wish I have his motivation to do all of those things he does. I admire his enthusiasm so much.
- Ayel- Teacher Ayel here is the winner of the Wika2007 blog writing contest *applause*. His recent posts made me appreciate teaching and my former teachers more. For me, even if some of my teachers are terrors, I am still thankful for them. And Ayel's students should be thankful too...
- Quincy- He's one of the most industrious people I 've met in the Blogosphere. Ang daming extracurricular activities, nakakaloka! I hope he's doing well now. I haven't heard from him yet. And I hope he passes the LET.
Err, I gave Adam the badge months ago so I didn't include him in the list anymore. He strives to make the internet beautiful even if he was so busy with med school. Now that's cool.
So that's it. Everyone deserves to be a cool chap. I'd also like to thank them for letting me hang out and post comments on their blogs.
Peace out! =)