Looking for Something?

Wednesday, 10 October 2007

How I Communicate...

I have been thinking about deleting my Friendster account for quite some time now. That's because I get over 300+ views in a month and it scares me shitless. Think: creepy stalker people and angry ex from hell and her crew. But I can't bring myself to do it because most of my friends (and some frienemies *lol*) are on it so that's where I can get some news about what's going on with them.

And to tell you the truth, I'm not much of a text fanatic because I rely on the World Wide Web because it gives complete info and it comes in free for me...unlike prepaid credits. And another reason why I chose to stick to my eons-old Smart cell number because I'm not fond of crowing using SMS. So that's no reason for me to avail of the unlimited texting service and to buy credits frequently. I just send out text messages if it's really, really important. I rarely respond to quotes now, depending on the "I Miss You" factor.

I don't open my Friendster account anymore, unless if there are some new messages or comments or just a need to update (which doesn't come in soon). I just open my YM, Multiply, and Blogger accounts along with my e-mail accounts. Those are the hotspots which you can find me.

And that's how I communicate, the social retard way. *lol*

10 comments:

anna ofilas said...

Haha. I deleted my Friendster long ago when I got really tired of it. It seems my friends are following that track lately. Medyo pinagmjmunihan ang halaga ng Friendster sa kanila.

KC Cervales said...

Now that you've mentioned it, hindi lang pala ako nag-iisa sa ganyang thoughts about Friendster. Hihi! Maybe I'll just leave it like that na lang and not totally delete the account.

verna santiago said...

bat ako nageenjoi sa friendster? 0.o? pero hindi naman umaabot ng 300+ ang views ko...mabenta na ang 100+ hehe

KC Cervales said...

^ scary na kasi ang 300+ views. Haha! Like I said, I'm suspecting that majority of that views are from creepy stalker people and the angry ex from hell and her crew. Medyo delusional kasi ang angry ex na sila pa rin and she believes na inaagaw ko ang kanyang golden boy. Sus!

anna ofilas said...

haha. usually may band of equally delusional supporters ang mga angry exes from hell. kaya siguro umabot sa 300. di kaya sila nasasawa ng kakaview? ang daming nasasayang sa oras nila... lol

verna santiago said...

wahehe,,buti wala akong stalker..haha!

KC Cervales said...

*lol* oo nga naman, angry exes from hell aren't complete without her equally delusional supporters. Kumbaga, "That's what friends are for". I'm surprised that they have a lot of time in their hands to curse me through their deadly stares at my photo. Anovah?!

Lucky Verna... =)

Jewel Angeles said...

Ayyyy love it. Congrats. Sana hindi ka na din magkastalker. ;p

Jewel Angeles said...

Aaaand I want to delete my Friendster ulit because random people are adding me up! Like HUH leave me alone. But whatever. Tinatamad pa kong buksan. Hahaha. So wag na. Let's all stay in Multiply and go to Facebook na lang din. :D

KC Cervales said...

^ *lol* but I'm ignoring the friend requests na lang. Bahala na sila ang magrevoke ng invitation nila. Tama, let's all stay here and transfer to the non-mass invaded community.

Natawa ako sa sinabi ni Chuvaness about Friendster being the overnight jologs because it's mass invaded...and she fears that Facebook might be next.