Looking for Something?

Thursday, 4 October 2007

I Was First

This just in: nauna pa pala ako sa ABS-CBN at GMA na maibroadcast ang Desperate Housewives "racial" slur. My friend Jirita Jackson (not her real name) was the one who noticed. Just click on the photos to have an access to my Flickr site so you can see a bigger version. Click on the all sizes button once you get there.

Blogger
My blog at Blogger says 11:40 AM of October 3, 2007

Multiply
My Multiply blog said it's 3:40 PM of the same day

Nag-broadcast ang GMA 7:45 PM of the same day

Natawa lang ako...

8 comments:

anna ofilas said...

yeah, kasi it was all over the net before the two networks did their broadcast. I'm actually surprised the whole web community was ranting about it for days na before the TV stations noticed. Lol.

anna ofilas said...

... pero astig pa rin. You got way ahead of 'em.

rich cervales said...

wohoooo chuvaness the second? hahahaha ayos!

eanne mabolo said...

My aunt was the first one to inform me, well kasi andun siya sa US. So I guess that does not count so ikaw nga talaga ang first!!!! hehe.

KC Cervales said...

Oo nga eh. The video at YouTube was posted about 15 hours before I made an entry. Sus, with the non-sucky net connection, dapat mas nauna ang mga networks na iyan. Haha!

KC Cervales said...

Haha! Oo nga ano?! Naunahan pa niya ang Inquirer about sa balita kay Josh Hartnett. Dapat pala hindi na ako nag-nurse..magsusulat na lang ako sa Da Bazz. *lol*

KC Cervales said...

I was told of that nung nagbasa ako ng mga blogs...it was all over the net. Galing din sa mga Filipino community abroad. Mas nauna ka sa akin na malaman yan. Nag-publish lang ako ahead of the network companies. =)

Felipe Cunanan said...

ZOMG you was first.