I had to think twice about coming to the cemetery tomorrow. That's because of my thin obsessed relatives will start yet another you'd-have-a-lot-of-guys-around-you-if-you're-skinny-as-a-reed or skinny-is-beautiful litanies. Phone yetah, I hate it when they do that because they'd just focus on my fat ass and not in what I am doing. I should tell them that they should be thankful that I don't do drugs and that I am not terminally ill. I love my plus size figure and my body is proportional to the size of my head, thank you very much.
The names "Taba" and "baboy" from my Elementary days are long gone. And I also left behind my bullying the bullies tendencies. But I decided that I'd show up anyway, because I don't intend them on raining on my parade. Put Tang in a glass, so what if I'm not thinspirational? I'm just trying to maintain my weight for health reasons and not for vanity's sake.
To make them shut up, I formulated a plan. If they start ranting on how pretty being skinny is, I'll give them a piece of paper containing a list of the stuff I want to have for my birthday/Christmas. They'd know I'm not joking because I never asked for gifts when I graduated or passed the board. It's a great deal though, because I'm turning a year older on the 21st and Christmas is on the 25th. Not bad, eh? Follow my list:
- Top Priority/Ultimate Shebang: A 30GB Micorsoft Zune or an 80GB Version 5.5 iPod (black) paired with surround sound speakers.
- Any Keds or Nanette Lepore or Eleonor Grosch for Keds sneakers or sandals.
- 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3000.
- Gossip Girl Book 2-10, hardbound.
- The Witch of Portobello by Paolo Coelho and Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia-Marquez, hardbound.
- Anesthesia Machine by Siemens (joke)
- Hip Hop Abs by Shaun T...to prevent obesity induced Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
- Sony Ericsson K810i or W960i mobile phone.
- Trip to Divisoria with Php 5,000 pocket money...pang-negosyo. *lol*
Good luck sa kanila. Knowing them as kuripot, I'll see if they'd try to initiate that kind of talk after my gift proposal. Haha!!!