Looking for Something?

Wednesday, 10 October 2007

A Sneak Peek

I was tagged by my sister, Richie and here goes:


So here's my desktop. I'm not actually using my own user profile right now. Haha! But anyway, there are loads of icons in there because we just create shortcuts for the most frequently used programs. It's for the purpose of functionality. And some of the icons are the games I usually play when I get bored. I'm addicted to the Magic Vines game now and I have two more levels to play and I'm done with the entire game. Yay! I chose this default wallpaper because I love dogs and it reminds me of our former dog, Ginger...even if Ginger happens to be a small brown dog, unlike that one. Go figure! =)

I don't have anyone in particular to tag. Just tag yourselves if you're feeling like doing it.

My Desktop Free View Instruction:

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key). [2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V). [3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of Icons, things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.

iRonnie
domlawrenceOSB
bluepanjeet™
http://mariegvergara.com/
Lazarus
Pieces of Me
Just Let Go
Dancing With Butterflies
Jaycee's Desire
no_more_stars
Ice Queen Chronicles

4 comments:

.: jackie :. said...

ang cute ni ginger! hehe.. ako desktop ko panay tweety. fave ko kxe un e ;)

KC said...

Oh no, that's not Ginger. Tee-hee. Doggie pics just reminds me of Ginger that's why I chose that background...

cors said...

pasingit dito.hehe..kunin ko sya ah.thanks:)

KC said...

@ Cors: Ok lang, sige kunin mo na. =)