I admit that I watch MariMar in GMA 7. WAIT! Before you say how much of a hypocrite I am, lemme just say that I'm patiently waiting for some boo-boos. Kalurki ang video clip na ito. Laugh trip.
A friend gave me this link over at YouTube because he wants me to read the comments about the characters having diction boo-boos. LOL!!! I thought I was the only one who noticed. Tee-hee.
Total laugh trip comes in at 06:06. Fcukr, really funny...
I know that some people will make welga and send me death threats. Nge. I'm posting some of my comments/recommendations:
- The child actress doesn't look like a 4-year old. Eh, improve on the casting, maybe?
- Try saying "May I HAVE your attention please".
- Umm, we can still retain the sosy air of the scene even if its spoken in Filipino, thank you very much.
- According to my high school speech teacher and English prof, words in a sentence must be blended. For example: "What is it?" must be spoken as "Wharizit?". Ngek. I hope you do get me...*lol*
- (Not shown in the video) I hated the nurse in one of the scenes in the later episodes. Ang CHAKA talaga. Was it right to say that "Huwag kang makialam dahil utos ito (referring to the increase of drug dose) ni Ma'am Angelica". Any nurse knows that he/she doesn't take any orders from anyone aside from the doctor. At mas chaka pa, nag-administer ng IV drug sa jugular vein ng walang heplock. Nasisira ang image ng Philippine health care professionals dahil sa maling pagganap. Have an accurate role portrayal please.