Looking for Something?

Thursday, 29 November 2007

Naku Naman!

Yes folks! I got my freaking license. After five months of waiting, I can finally get a job because the HR peeps couldn't drive me away because I have this license to show. I was so thrilled I have to go camwhoring with it.




Well, I shouldn't be thrilled. As soon as claimed that effing license, I went to the hospitals of my choice to get application forms and other whatnots. I was entertained and everything but they asked me to go back on January/March 2008 to submit the whole requirement shebang.

So much for the license. Heh!

Well, I'm going back to the drawing board and re-draw my career path. Lucky me, I have made out options. But I...must seriously re-think my life plans.

14 comments:

arjay said...

yahoo! f.p. r.n. ka na. hehehe. gud lak sa paghahanap ng trabaho.

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

careful of showing the license number! :-) hahaha

ako naman, i was working even before i have my license back. ust is lenient kasi (and nondiscriminatory at that). you should try applying here. you can freely use my name as a reference anytime. :-)

goodluck on your career path kacie. :-)

Sphaggy said...

would you be interested in a link exchange?

www.sphaggy.net
www.nurseako.com

thanks!

nelo said...

kc! andito na me..asan na u? hehe! congrats sa pagkakakuha mo ng driving licence mo..professional ka na agad daig mo pa ko. bago na nga pala link ko ha gasti.wordpress na.


ay naduling lang pala ako. nurse ka nga pala..hehe! congrats!

KC said...

@ Arjay: Thanks, dong! Kailangan ko talaga ng good luck. =)

KC said...

@ Ruff: Medyo blurred naman sa part na yon atsaka blocked yan kaya hindi ma-eenlarge. Thanks for the tip though.

I already lodged my application there. Sayang, sana I've written you as my reference.

A million thanks, Ruff! =)

KC said...

@ Sphaggy: Sure.

KC said...

@ Nelo: Salamat. Sige susundan kita sa bago mong taguan...

Haha. Baka madurog ko ang kotse dahil sa lisensyang yan.

macy said...

congratz and i hope you do find a job you will like. sana ako din magka license :)

KC said...

@ Macy: Thanks. I'm hope you do get your license...good luck! =)

Ruy said...

Finally after the long wait. San celebration for the license and birthday?=)

KC said...

Haha! Wala pa. I'd prefer an outpour of books as gift. that's how weird i am. =)

Anonymous said...

Wow. Congrats on gettin ur license.
Ecstatic. Hehe.

Shang said...

Wow. Congrats on gettin ur license.
Ecstatic. Hehe.

*Nadoble*
:D