Looking for Something?

Tuesday, 6 November 2007

Poverty Is Everywhere

I haven't been able to blog for the past few days because I have the poverty of thought (meron ba nun?). My mind feels blank and instead of having a bad case of bloggorrhea, I just decided to let my blog rot.

I should be happy that the dollar-peso exchange rate is low because that means, the peso does well. I am not at all happy with that. That's because even if the peso does well, the cost of goods doesn't even go down. Lech! In an OFW's case, his/her salary has been deducted with all kinds of taxes then add it to the low exchange rate, and voila! The salary is deducted with about 10,000 pesos and above. Holy fark, my dad's an OFW...

...and what about the families of those who aren't OFW's? I feel for them.

And as a professional bum, I help around the house but I think that isn't enough. Seriously, I need a job. Buti na lang, I'm going to get my PRC license on the 26th. Haha! The last time I scattered my resumes, I wasn't entertained because I don't have that freaking annoying license yet.

Maiba tayo...


I'd like to thank McRey for the Arajaya Award. Even if I'm a jackass in making other people laugh through writing, he considered this blog funny. I bet that's because of the "Jollibeeyatch Chronicles". Harhar...

Sometimes the truth can be sooo funny. That's all. :)

8 comments:

gasti said...

oy congrats andami mo ng award ha! hehe! isa na lang grandslam ka na..ibang klase kasi ang blog mo..galit ka na pero nagagawa mo pang mag-comedy..hehe! ituloy ang laban sa mga Jolibeeyatch...

KC said...

Ganon? Kaya pala yung mga kapatid ko madalas akong ginagalit kasi nakakatawa daw akong magalit. Gaspangan daw kung gaspangan..

Pero yung last post ko tungkol kay Jollibeeyatch, hindi ako galit nun. Nagreminisce lang...kasi kinarma na si Jollibeeyatch eh.

KC said...

P.S. Salamat pala. Hindi naman ako ingrata. Haha! ^_^

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

im back!!!! woohoo!! im on my first duty-day-off, so here i am stuck in front of the computer, updating comments and bloghopping. and nope, im not complaining about work!

d'you know that you can work even without your professional ID? provided you have already registered, that makes you a de facto nurse. :-)

i abuse the strong peso-to-$ rate to buy something online. mas mura pag naconvert sa phil peso. hehehe. you might want to try that too. hehehe. bad influence daw ba?

icka said...

aba..isa pang may award. an daming nagkaka-award nagun. congtrats.

McRey said...

NYahaha...

well apart from the jolibeeyatch legacy, gusto ko rin yung THE OC mo...

so witty and so funny...

XOXO

KC said...

@ Ruff: Congrats! You're back to work..

Ehrm, I'm concerned about the license because I'll apply sa PGH. Eh they need the license really bad.

Ha! I was planning about that too. Yun nga lang baka lalong mabawasan ang padala ni Father dearest.

@ Icka: Thanksies! =)

KC said...

@ McRey: Oh well, thanks pa rin. Medyo mababawasan na ang Jollibeeyatch saga dahil *gasp* NAAAWA AKO SA KANYA.

Naku basta. One day baka gumawa ako ng kuwentong-bayan tungkol diyan...