Looking for Something?

Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Another Long Overdue Tag

This one's from JC.

1. 8 things I'm passionate about:
- I have so many things I am passionate about and I don't know where to start.

2. 8 things I say often:
- Sh*t, Crap, Ngek!, Soshal!, Hello, Ano ba?, Shut up, Eew.

3. 8 books I’ve read recently (in no particular order)
- Love in the Time of Cholera (Gabriel Garcia-Marquez), Gossip Girl: You Know You Love Me (Cecily von Ziegesar), Medical-Surgical Nursing (Joyce Black et al.), For One More Day (Mitch Albom)...yun pa lang.

4. 8 things to do before I die
- Travel and see the world. Yun ang gusto ko talaga.

5. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again
- Jusco, ang dami niyan...

6. 8 things that attract me to my friends
- Weird question. Can't answer.

7. 8 things I learned in the last year
1) New nurses don't get jobs easily especially during retrogression period.
2) True friends stab you in the front because only fake friends stab your back.
3) I am not stupid...just mediocre.
4) Mediocre people rock...sabi nga ni Mike "Uring magsasaka, pangunahing pwersa".
5) Titles don't measure up a person's goodness.
6) The real world is chaotic.
7) Once people know you're a nurse, expect their response to be "abroad" related
8) Nakakataba ang pagiging bum. Crap.

8. 8 People I appreciate enough to tag
- As usual, wala akong maisip.

If you’ve been tagged, here’s what you do:

Copy down the 8 questions above and answer them at your own blog, including a list of 8 people you’ll, in turn, tag (include links). In your post, mention the person who tagged you and a link back to their site. Notify each person that you’ve tagged them so they know it’s time to play, then post a comment here that you’ve completed the tag.

No comments: