Looking for Something?

Tuesday, 1 January 2008

2007 Year End Shizz

Oye! A few hours from now, 2007 will be over. It's time for me (and you) to face what 2008 has in store for us. Yeah whatever. But first, let me recap the events that made 2007 one of the most memorable years of my life.

  1. Napatunayan kong hindi ako bobo. Long story but that's how it is: Hindi ako bobo. So for people who made me feel like so, here's my message: "East side, west side, GW side...BEEYATCH!"
  2. Marching is sweet. I graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
  3. Room 302 Rocks! I got really close with my ladies (Hot Baby Jocell, Sheila-tots, Seatmate Joyce, Long Hair Joyce) during the in-house review. Every night is a blast...because we have this motto: "Bawal Mag-aral Dito". Heehee!
  4. Littered with shit. I was a victim of treachery and a nasty rumor...which almost ruined me. I've forgiven the skanks perpetrators already.
  5. The license is sweeter. I passed the June 2007 Nurses Licensure Exams. Not bad for a lazy ass whose formal review is only a month before the exam...and went out on a date almost every night of that single month.
  6. Job?! Who said anything about a job? Your royal fugliness is still unemployed even if I am a registered nurse. Whoever said that nurses get employed easily here and abroad are high on crack.
  7. The Love Revolution. I met Mr. Nosebleed and we've been enduring bullshit, avoiding an angry delusional ex, keeping a sharp eye for skanks since God knows when.
  8. Me, a Teacher?! Yeah, I was offered a teaching job but I turned it down even if the financial rewards are sweet. It's because I don't want to get crappy subjects in which I really suck at...and I want to gain experiece first. Its because I want to give future nurses the education that they deserve.
  9. Miles Away. I never thought that I'd resort to a LDR. Yun lang.
  10. Dog Eat Dog World. The REAL WORLD, is freaking harsh. Bwiset...but I learned to adapt to it. It made me a better person. So what if my board rating is mediocre and not sky high? I won't let that stop me from getting a kickass job because my abilities aren't limited to that Board Rating slip from PRC. Woohoo!
I know that 2008 might be full of things that can take me by surprise. But what the heck, life has a way of kicking us hard but also has a way of making us feel that we're on top of the world. Either way, I love living my life to the fullest.

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: