Looking for Something?

Friday, 11 January 2008

The Blood Type Diet

I was never a fan of whatever whoosis diets. I just eat whatever I have to eat. But here's an interesting kind of diet that I heard about from Mark: The Blood Type Diet. Natakot ako...akala ko kasi tutungga ako ng dugo. Pero joke lang kasi pampahaba lang yung mga sinabi kong yan.

Moving on...

Let's take myself as an example. I am Type B so there are certain food items allowed, because of the lectins (proteins) found in those foods will not clash with my blood type antigen. Because if the lectins and antigens clash, it's going to have a negative reaction (parang sa Battle Royale) that will target a specific body organ. I hope you guys get it because I'm having difficulty explaining in lay man's terms. Anyway, The list of food allowed for my blood type are:
  • meat (but no chicken)
  • dairy
  • grains
  • beans
  • vegetables
  • fruit
In short, almost everything. Well, not that I'm going to follow the diet. I just found it interesting enough to share...lalo na para sa mga hypochondriacs.

For more information, read on here.

No comments: