Looking for Something?

Tuesday, 22 January 2008

Wishes for '08

Well, we're halfway done with January and it may be too early to wish until I die but here are 5 things that I am keeping my eye on for this year, both material and non-material. This list might change over the next few months, who knows?

BTW, this tag came from Anna and Jewel.
1. A Job - You guys know this. I've been keeping my eye on this since good kcI passed the effing board exams. Our batch is still affected by the aftermath of the legendary "June 2006 Leakage" so hospitals are really strict in accepting applicants. I want to practice my profession because the four year preparation isn't that easy. 

2.  Peace of Mind - from: (a) Rumormongers, behave! I had too much of them last year so I hope 2008 is a quiet year for me; (b) Competition whores. I do things for myself and not to top off anyone else that's why it surprises me to find my name dragged in the web of the I-am-better-than-you game. What a bunch of weirdos...

iPod3.  iPod - My trusty ol' phone served as my music player on the go for 2 years. Since it's battery life is starting to decrease, I think it's time to get a separate gadget for music since I have no intention of changing my phone unit. I still can't decide if I'd get the Nano or the Classic. The Classic's memory is OA but the new set of 8G Nano is almost about the same price with that of the 80G Classic. Whatevs. I'm still on the process of thinking.

Nurse Kit4.  Nurse Kit - Some stuff I used as a student is now passed on to Charmaine. I want to have my own in preparation for my #1 wish...because I am for un-genericism, I have to pick out not so common stuff like printed BP cuffs or brightly colored steth tubes. The usual colors here are so blah.

5. Less chaotic Philippines - Can't buy that anywhere...but we deserve this, don't we? Enough of the crazy traffic, abnormal economy, cat massacres, jeepney strikes and that sort of thing...kaya ating isigaw: "Uring magsasaka, pangunahing pwersa". Connection ng sigaw? I dunno.

Those are my "priority" wishes. Saka na lang ang new digiCam, phone housing change, more bags and shoes, pag-aartista more books, and upgrades for Acer.

I tag whoever wants himself/herself to be tagged. Can't think of anyone in particular to tag.

16 comments:

Mimi Dizon said...

Gising ka pa pala. Adik!
Anyway, I agree with the #5 wish, but I love the #2 wish. :)

Uring magsasaka, pangunahing pwersa? Yan yung sigaw ng mga nag-rally na mga students sa UPD dati.

anna ofilas said...

#5 is nice. Sobrang abnormal ng bansa natin... buti na lang we know how to thrive.

Jewel Angeles said...

Ang corny nyo. This defeats the purpose of tagging. :(

And uhh, I'm sure you'll have a job wayyy before the year ends. Hehe.

AND how did you embed the pics like that?! Srsly. I don't know how to do that!

KC Cervales said...

I have to wish something for our country para di naman ako masyadong selfish. :D

Nakuha ko yang Uring magsasaka, pangunahing pwersa from a friend in UP Manila..kasali siya sa rally dun sa Dil.

KC Cervales said...

Gusto ko kasi umayos dito. Ang gulo kasi...tsaka para kapag natupad, wala nang pipilit sa akin na mag-abroad agad. Lol. Anyway, we've got to represent!

KC Cervales said...

Wala akong maisip eh. Yung mga gusto ko kasi i-tag, hindi pa na-oonline at di pala-blog.

Hopefully. OA na kapag wala pa rin akong trabaho when the year ends.

I just included align="left/right" after the image src tag to embed photos like that. I just don't know if it will work sa codes ng ibang photo hosting site codes.

Mimi Dizon said...

Let's wish peace for Heath Ledger's soul na rin. Nagulat ako sa balita. I even HAD to blog about it. because I heart him so much.

Click mo dito: No Way!

KC Cervales said...

^ Holy sht. Talaga?

Kimpoy Quilicot said...

nice wish list. ^_^

KC Cervales said...

^ Thanks Kim. :)

Jewel Angeles said...

I know ang layo na sa topic but DUDE okay ba photobucket? I've kind of stuck with imageshack because it was the first one I ever came across since but it's starting to get on my nerves. Give me other image hosting sites naman. I'm sure you know some...?

And I don't get it. image src="http... and WHAT? saan ko iiinclude? Can you email me the format? Ang hirap makagets. Haha.

Jewel Angeles said...

And yes. You should have a job before the year ends. Or I laugh at you. :)

KC Cervales said...

I don't know about Photobucket. I use Flickr...napa-process kasi into different sizes that's why eyelovit.

Sure. Will e-mail you the format.

KC Cervales said...

Hopefully. I already submitted my requirements for a university hospital...Swear, OA na talaga pag by the end of 2008, wala pa rin akong trabaho.

anna ofilas said...

Waah... I can relate... about the job. It sucks to have a lot of opportunities floating around but not having anything that fits me or i like even a little. Hay.

KC Cervales said...

I so agree with you. This sucks. I think hanggang July yata akong nakatanga.