Looking for Something?

Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Notice

I haven't been able to update in like, ages.

Sige na, OA na ang ages. Haha! I was totally busy with work and everything. So for those who tagged me, I'm so sorry about not being able to do the tag. Srsly.

For those who keep on visiting, thank you. I'd try to visit your sites as soon as I have time. This is just a short notice to let you guys know I'm still alive and kickin'.

Ang magrereklamo, humarap na lang sa manager kong ito:


Kthxbye. :p

2 comments:

jules said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com

bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.