Looking for Something?

Sunday, 13 July 2008

0_0

I was seriously pissed off and stressed out for the past few days because of work related things. My boss' patients drove me crazy because of their I'm-so-important-so-I-need-to-see-Dr.-Sy-now. And there are some inconsiderate bitches who just barge in and make your life miserable.

Now that it's all over, I don't have to wake up pissed off and go to bed still pissed off. I dismissed the premise that I'd be pissed off for the rest of my life.

If I can only post something like this:

BAWAL ANG MAMBWISIT NG NURSE.
Please sit down and wait to be called.
Shut your pie holes if it isn't your turn.
Violators will be apprehended

Fine: Balenciaga Giant Work Bag in Red
(dehins pwede japeyks)




...would it guarantee a pest-free day?
Baka sila pa ang ma-peste sa akin.

No comments: