Looking for Something?

Thursday, 21 August 2008

Bad LSS

Normally, I don't mind having a bad case of LSS (Last Song Syndrome) that usually last for weeks. But it's different when you have a bad case of LSS with a song I normally won't listen to and I can't completely get out of my head.

I already want this madness to stop because I can't stop singing the freaking song on impulse. Weird no? My boss even told me, "Ibahin mo naman ang kakantahin mo ngayon ha? Lagi na lang yung 'Looking in the Eye' ang kinakanta mo eh".

Kainez.

Guess who the culprits are.

Exhibit A: The Artists

Exhibit B: The Song


Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In The Eyes

Ang saya no? If Jewel reads this, she would probably LOL at this madness...especially now that I downloaded the song already..in the hopes na mapagsawaan ko na ang lintik na kantang yan. Hee-hee.

No comments: