Looking for Something?

Wednesday, 29 October 2008

High School Musical 3


Rating:★★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Kids & Family

After rambling so much of my past obsession with that Jonas Brothers' song, here I find myself obsessing with yet another Disney madness: High School Musical 3.

Okay fine. I watched the entire High School Musical franchise so I know the entire story by heart. Go ahead and laugh at me. Deal with it.

Anyway, the movie is an ideal choice if you're set to just kick back and relax without the complicated plotline. And that's what I did even if it was weird for a 20-something female to sit at the back of the theater with a bunch of pre-teen girls in the previous row. Because not everything about HSM is for kids, but for adults too...and I'm referring to:



And because of that guy, I became territorial with that hot guy pictured above so I disliked Gabriella even more. LOL. :p

Anyway, I liked the soundtrack because the songs are catchy and can be classified as music for easy listening. Yes, it applies even if Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens' voice sounds canned. The dance sequences aren't that easy to imitate than that of the first High School Musical TV movie. I can't even remember the steps, dammit! It's such a shame that I know how to dance "We're All In This Together" and I don't know the steps to the last HSM. Tch.

And what's even more weird, I can relate to the story about Gabriella leaving East High for Stanford University and Troy. I thought I was in an alternate universe during Troy's emo phase. And I went neurotic again by thinking, "Hey Troy, COME TO MOMMA!".

I felt the happy-sad vibe at the end of the movie. I don't know if it was because it's the last HSM movie or because it's the last time I can have a really good excuse to ogle Zac Efron on a teeny-bopper movie. :p

To wrap this up, Zac Efron is L-O-V-E. The fangirl goes for the murderheffing win. Hehe.

23 comments:

Jewel Angeles said...

HAHAHAHAHA. I really don't know na what's going on with our generation.
Hrrm. Zac Efron *drool*
I forgot to mention sa review ko -- I loved the new additions ha! Si Rocket Man? He was innocently cute. :)

verna santiago said...

i find zac efron...so.... orange.... lol. but i do have to agree na tumaas ang hotness level niya.. in fairness... braso pa lang ulam na.. haha

anna ofilas said...

@Jung: Zac Efron is younger than us. Semi-matrona mode? Joke!

He's orange 'cause of the tan. Or tanning lotion... whatever. But he's hotter with that color... or he's just hot in general. HEhe.

KC Cervales said...

I guess we're exposed to everything Disney when we were kids that's why we have a high tolerance of the Disney evil. Lol.
I also find Rocket Man funny. And the guy who keeps on repeating his finals but eventually graduates, made me crack up.

KC Cervales said...

But there are times that Zac isn't so orange. He probably didn't go crazy with the self-tanning product.
LOL @ braso pa lang ulam na...dahil pag sinama ang abs, gluttony na tayo. Harhar.

KC Cervales said...

Hot in general. Definitely.


I should probably change the title of this review to Zac Efron's Hotness Meter. LOL.

Felipe Cunanan said...

Oo nga Jewel. everything is messed up. old people watch HSM, i have some manly-man friends who watch Hannah Montana, and as for me Wizards of Waverly place. GAAHHHHD... Maybe i'm high on something.

verna santiago said...

bat parang ang aga nating mag-midlife crisis? lol

KC Cervales said...

Seryoso?! Manly-men watching Hannah Montana? I must be flippin'...
Well, I watch Wizards of Waverly Place though so you're not alone.

KC Cervales said...

Lol @ mid-life crisis.

Jewel Angeles said...

I love that showwww!!! Hahahahaha.
Don't worry. Mico thinks Selena's cute too. ;p Hate Miley. TEAM SELENA NA TAYO! :D

Jewel Angeles said...

FYI, he just turned 21 kaya. Pwede na. :D

anna ofilas said...

Ah, Wizards of Waverly Place. I love that show. Cute naman. And I love Selena's short hair now.

Haha. Team Selena, why not? Anyone who's not Miley is fine with me. Demi Lovato isn't bad either.

KC Cervales said...

Pwede na.

Akshully, I watch Hannah Montana too. But not because of Miley. I watch it because of Jackson, Miley's brother in the series. Hehe.

KC Cervales said...

I agree. She's fine with me. Kaya lang, After Camp Rock, which I still haven't seen, she still doesn't have new shows.

Felipe Cunanan said...

Yeah she's cute, but i'll reserve my comments on Selena Gomez when she turns 18. lol.

Jewel Angeles said...

Eeew no.
Mas cute pa nga yung brother ni Selena sa Waverly Place eh. Hehe.

Jewel Angeles said...

I'm "Meh." on Demi Lovato. -_-;;

KC Cervales said...

Gaah. I think the dude's funny, in a dorky kind of way. I love dorky. But when it comes to the singing parts, I grab the remote and flip over the channels.

anna ofilas said...

I saw Selena Gomez in an interview in the Today show (or Early show ba yun?) and the host asked about the importance of being "a good role model" for teens (the host had undertones on Lindsay Lohan ). Selena answered it in the cute generic way. So let's see when she turns 18 nga. LOL

Jetz Abela said...

HAHAHA. wow body.

Mahal na mahal ko si Zac.

KC Cervales said...

ROTFL.
I'll wait for the day she turns 18...let's see if she's gonna come up with the I'm-18-I-wanna-be-bad syndrome.

KC Cervales said...

Dut is why we're friends. Haha!