Looking for Something?

Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Stuck In A Rut

My D-Day draws near and I am still nowhere near ready to stain the answer sheets with my trusty ol' lead pencil. I tried to read old science books lying around the house but I can't bring myself to get seriously focused. I can't finish an entire chapter of scientific crapola because my attention span has seriously decreased. The last time I checked, I have my geek gear with me and the right atmosphere, so why the hell am I not focused?!

It scares me shitless to think that this unintentional procrastination lead to self-destruction. I want to get into a decent school so I have to read, read, and fucking read. But I can't, can't, and fucking can't focus that much.

And I don't understand why they have to give out this exam, considering that the schools have their own criteria. Heh.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Is it me or is it just my old high school rising up from the jologs ashes? I read from a friend's blog enrty that the school would have an alumni homecoming and a real concert (with famous bands) as part of its 15th year anniversary. Even if Jewel thinks that Parokya ni Edgar and MYMP is jologs (LOL), I still can't get over the fact that Dominican College is going shushal na. Feel the shushality, people. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Fangirling time!

I love you even if I think you have gay tendencies because your pants are a little tight in the ass.

4 comments:

Jewel said...

Joe Jonas' pants are way too tight IN THE FRONT TOO.
I don't like them na. They ruined a perfectly good Beatles song. -_-;;

Correction: PnE and MYMP are both meh, bordering on jologs. Pero may redeeming factors pa naman. ;p

Oh hey, good luck!!! Remember, pressure is a GOOD THING! Take advantage of it.:D

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

you can do it! RNs make the best MDs. :-)

KC said...

@ Jewel: LOL. I have to watch Camp Rock again to see the tight at the front. AND IT IS!

No comment on PnE and MYMP.

Thanks. But I'm having a bad case of procrastination and it freaks me out...

KC said...

@ Ruff: Thanks Nurse Ruff! :)