Looking for Something?

Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Best Job In The World

And I'm not referring to my current job now. Srsly. I'm talking about this featured article over at Yahoo entitled: Australia offers 'best job in world' on paradise island. You'd be paid in six figures just to explore the island.

Aside from the job description that you're going to be an "island caretaker", you're going to have to make weekly journal entries, do photo blogs and video blogs about Hamilton Island, which can be seen by the whole world. Not bad, especially when you're a camwhore, fame, attention, environmental and an online whore rolled into one.

According to the acting state Premier of Queensland Australia,"The fact that they will be paid to explore the islands of the Great Barrier Reef, swim, snorkel and generally live the Queensland lifestyle makes this undoubtedly the best job in the world."

Sure it is. I can never earn it here in the third world while working as a nurse. I want to enter just for kicks. Am actually accessing the site but it is currently bugged down, probably with the huge influx of visitors. Since I'm an online whore and a camwhore, blogging wouldn't be a problem but it's a different case if I'd video blog.

Duh. As if I'd really...

No comments: