Looking for Something?

Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Slapped Dry

The nasty little envelope that I was waiting for has arrived. Nyahaha!

Mang Emilio, our trusty ol' postman brought that thing that made me go manic in an instant. I fucking jumped up and down like a water nymph having a bad case of diarrhea. On my older blog entry, I thought I was doomed. And the thought of this impending D-day continued to haunt me.

And I was totally wrong about the D-day. Bleh.

I opened the envelope, half expecting that I'd get a reasonable percentile apart from my expectation of a bad one. I had to look at it twice because I thought my astigmatic eyes were shitting on me.

Just when I thought I'd burn this envelope...

I didn't get a bad percentile...despite the horrible, Tramadol-worthy migraine and a bad-ass wave of nausea on the exam day. And at this very moment that I'm typing this, I want to fucking cry with relief because the result slapped me dry of my worries. And I won't wallow on how my percentile could've reach the srsly OA requirement of UPCM if I hadn't had a migraine attack. Masaya na ako sa rating ko kasi napatunayan kong kaya ko pala kahit halos nagkandasuka ako sa DLSU.

On a lighter note, I find it funny that I cursed Physics to oblivion after the exam but it is my 2nd to the highest on the Part 2 of the test.

Since I'm such a worrywart, the next thing on my "Things To Worry About" list is my admission to a school. But anyway, I won't sweat too much on it because as I have proven ages ago, ass-kissing is a must but it's not the actual golden ticket to success.

Thank you Lord.

No comments: