Looking for Something?

Friday, 20 February 2009

Stop Me

Ok. So I was thrilled to find out how crazy shoe sales go at Singapore. And I can't stop thinking about it. Gaah! So now, I just have to stare at this photo to stop the urge to ask Daddy to check out a store.

1. A. Testoni Giancarla red patent loafers, $376.
2. Michael Kors Palm Springs yellow patent flats, $400.  
3. Sigerson Morrison gold kitten-heeled sandals, $443.
4. Sergio Rossi Origami kitten heel pumps, $500.
5. Helle Comfort Ollie wedge, $160.
6. Ecco Performance Yarrah, $104.
7. Marc Jacobs color-block flat sandals, $353.
8. Delman Crest-V bejeweled velvet flat, $354.
9. Kate Spade Juliette open-toe slingbacks, $274.
10. Cole Haan Air Gabi boat shoe, $158.
11. Taryn Rose Daelyn gunmetal metallic wedges, $495.
12. Christian Lacroix bejeweled kitten heels, $717.
13. Adidas by Stella McCartney sport flats, $100.
14. Tapeet by Vicini silver and gold flats, $400.
15. Dolce & Gabbana floral canvas flats, $330.
16. Juicy Coutoure Lillian espadrilles, $230.
17. Giuseppe Zanotti Mirror Lilia open-toe flats, $454.
18. Paul Green ‘Soul’ in leopard, $237
19. Paul Smith Laney floral espadrille, $178.

I have to condition my mind to think that all shoes are mahalia jackson, like the ones posted so that I'd curb the urge. I actually don't need new ones since I don't go out much often anymore.

Speaking of shoes, here's the weirdest I've ever heard that is shoe-related: There is actually a shoe vending machine. It's in Carnaby Street in London. A friend told me that it wouldn't work here because Pinoys would probably shake off the contents. But I didn't LOL. I was confused, for a shoe enthusiast.

Oh crap. I forgot to wear my freakin' shoes! Wait, there's a shoe vending machine.

No comments: