Looking for Something?

Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Annoying Shizz

I read my friend Carissa's e-mail regarding the status of our yearbook. And I was so pissed off. Why? Because the editor in chief left for the States. Sure, it's ok for her to leave but why did she not endorse it to anyone else who cares?

I know that even she is waiting for that stupid yearbook. The alumni office told me to wait for it to come out sa 2010 but with the circumstances, mukhang 2109 pa ata makukuha. Good luck. Kalansay na ata ako nun. Bleh.

And as far as I'm concerned, even if I freakin' suck at some editorial aspects, I'm gonna sign up for that freakin' yearbook after my resignation has been taken into effect. And I'm gonna fill it up with photos of the Les Dames Compatissantes De Jesus (the batch that rocks) and the activities of the College of Nursing para naman minsan, bida kami. LOL. And I will also do that as a big fuck you to those who never or rarely considered the affairs and achievements of our College and the Accountancy program. Saan ka ba naman nakakita ng 100% passing ng Accountancy na nakasiksik sa isang sulok at napaka-unstrategic pa ng placement. Same as the treatment with our kickass board exam passing rate.

Bitterness? Not really. This is me on my impakta mode, speaking.

And I'm just hoping that whoever the EIC is, she left a draft of the yearbook. And if she didn't, kawawa naman siya dahil isusumpa siya (without fail) ng lahat ng Batch 2007 graduates ng St. Paul Manila.

Yun lang poe.

14 comments:

mel =) said...

:D lablab.

KC Cervales said...

Hee-hee. I'm putting my old Infonursetion pics to a good use.

Jennie ~ said...

o _ o...wth...ang konti natin wala padin T_T

mel =) said...

haha. nice :D go! ikaw na eic ^_^

KC Cervales said...

Oo nga eh. Nakakainis nga eh. Kaya nga ng one year yan sa konti natin di ba?
I was at St. Paul kasi last week at 2010 nga ang sabi sa akin ng nasa alumni office. Tapos biglang ganito?!?!

KC Cervales said...

Naku, wag na EIC, masyadong mataas yun. Kahit yearbook committee lang, keri na...

cors leonidas said...

this is ridiculous...sino yang nagpunta ng US na yan,magka-swine flu sana sya.gusto ko naman bago ako maging kalansay,eh nasilayan ko man lang ang maganda nating grad pics.LOL

KC Cervales said...

LOL. You really are the Queen of Mean. Comment win!
Oo nga eh. Umaasa pa naman ako na by 2010, makikita ko na ang grad pics natin. Sign up tayo Cors sa yearbook committee..hehe

Jetz Abela said...

impaktita mode ka teh.

cors leonidas said...

tara, dali.srsly,sign up tayo :P

KC Cervales said...

Dude, nakakagigil naman kasi. Ang tagal kong hinintay ng hudas na yearbook na yan tapos yun pala, walang nagawa. AS IN. Walang rough draft.

KC Cervales said...

Oo nga. And you must know na walang rough draft at walang request sa Chat Peypoch for the pictures na ginawa ang lola EIC na iyon. Kamusta naman yun di ba?

Please inform your classmates who might be interested to help out sa yearbook..mahirap mag-start from scratch.

Jetz Abela said...

ang chaka. =( ill help in whatever sabihan mo lang me.

KC Cervales said...

Tell Car-car para she knows. Siya kasi ang madalas sa school eh...