Looking for Something?

Monday, 11 May 2009

Grar!

I always thought personal style competition whores are annoying but personality "doppelgangers" take the cake. It has been annoying enough that you're unconsciously included in a pseudo-fashion walk-off but I have to switch on to my heinous bitch mode when I saw my Facebook home page reeking with posts from this person I'd like to call, "Pluto". Those posts were rip-offs from my LOLSpeak and crazy antics. And I had to ROTFL when someone commented, "Omg, you're so funny talaga". 

NOT.

I am ticked off. Because I feel like I've been robbed of a part of me. But in a way, I have to control my  bitchiness because I realized that I am helping the person overhaul his/her dwindling "interesting meter".

And not to mention, Facebook is starting to become the next Friendster.

9 comments:

Bebs Beltran said...

Go for the gold frend! hehehe!

KC Cervales said...

Hindi sha Gold. Yun lang poe. >;(

Bebs Beltran said...

ahahahaa! GOLD siya dahil mejo masakit siya sa mata! ang GOLD na masakit sa mata! bwahahaha!

anna ofilas said...

Hahaha. Pati personality, kinukuha. You are the star! XD

Napaka-active sa Facebook no.

KC Cervales said...

Bwisit nga eh. However. My LOLSpeak is the tagalized version, not the LOLCat version.

Ang active nga. Even random people now starts to pop up on my friend requests...bleh.

Jetz Abela said...

LOL yan pa din yung dati? buhay pa sya.

KC Cervales said...

@ Bebang: Gold na bwisit. Bleh

KC Cervales said...

Alive and kickin' siya. Ang sarap tuloy sipain. Haha

Bayolent.

Jetz Abela said...

haha ayaw mo pa. ikaw na ang idol :))