Looking for Something?

Friday, 12 June 2009

Of Saling Ket-kets and Inggiterang Frogs

Ever since I've resigned from my job, I was usually sitting at home or doing stuff for school. Technically, I have a lot of time on my hands. So I don't get why people give out reasons that I'm still living in the Tabon Cave, like a freakin' cavewoman that's why I wasn't present in an event. It's annoying really, making up an excuse for not inviting me and then SCOLDING me that I wasn't texting that's why I wasn't invited when I'd find out about the escapade. As in "OMG, nakakainis ka. Di ka man lang nag-text, di ka tuloy nakasama sa party namin." or "Akala kasi namin may trabaho ka pa." or "Wala si KC kasi may pasok daw siya kaya di na namin tinext". Duh. I'm not buying that. You aren't talking to a dust mite, kthx.

Don't put words in my mouth. I can speak for myself. And my non-appearance to your party isn't my fault. Thank you very much.

And as for an inggiterang frog, she got under my skin for the past week. I have been trying to hold back my temper but I really couldn't. And that's about it. I want to have a shirt in this print:



LOL. I made that a few seconds ago, as inspired by the person I loathe for the moment.

Oh and BTW, med school is just around the corner. Whee! I'll blog about my "journey" separately because it's going to be long. But let me brush up on something I observed and realized on the past few days I was bored...

Never underestimate the power of an extremely low-key school and low-key people. It may seem that your abilities are superior than that of the rest of the class but it may turn the other way around. So never be overconfident because it might just be the thing that can knock you down. Not because you are good at one aspect doesn't mean that you're good at everything.

Yun lang naman. I hope someone can benefit from this useless ramblings I've just typed in.

1 comment:

alotstuff said...

nice blog and having lots of stuff here....

http://bollywoodsprings.blogspot.com