Looking for Something?

Saturday, 29 August 2009

Brain Farting After Week Two of 3 Exam Weeks

Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Excited Little Twit

I was counting the days until the next module and long exams when I saw that the sem break is nearing. W00t! The downside is that it goes only for two weeks. But enough about it, I have to make the most out of my two weeks or I'll kick myself for being so socially retarded once again. My friends and I are planning an out of town getaway and I am so excited by the thought. We need to finalize our plans so I can ask permission from my mom and dad to go. I won't allow myself to be stuck at home since Mom thinks that I won't be available for travel on Tito Dodoy's wedding. But I'm also thinking of my little brother (who BTW, is not so little anymore...lol) because he will be missing all the fun. Cha, Ate Richie and prolly Mommy will get to travel while us, poor beings won't. I hope he gets to have a chance to go wherever.

And now due to my excitement, I am already thinking of picking out my outfits though it is still not sure. LOL. Freak. At least I won't wallow on how I sucked at my Neuroscience exam. Hah!

Thursday, August 27, 2009
Sabaw


Takte. Latang-lata na ako, at ang utak ko wala nang maabsorb sa mga diniscuss sa aming un-physiologic na Physiology class. Good luck na lang sa Psychiatry exam bukas, mukhang di na kakayanin ng kawawa kong utak na nagsasabaw na ang magreview. Pero pinili ko ang mag-aral ulit so dapat pangatawanan ko 'to. Kaya yan! Pero matutulog muna ako. Lulz.

No comments: