Looking for Something?

Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Why LULZ?

Lately, I've been typing in "LULz" instead of "LOLz" and people have noticed and started to ask me in rapid succession on why it is so.

Wala lang. HAHAHA!

It just came out from one of my evil moments, thanks to my favorite frog's new found coño diction and intonation. I dunno why people think you're coño when your Tagalog is "bulol" and your intonation is a little different. And the thing I don't understand more is when people actually becomes bulol and twists their intonation intentionally just to be labeled as coño. As for the frog's case, matigas ang dila niya so it's kinda difficult to slur the letters for the total coño effect.

I almost went into a tumbling frenzy when I heard that person's way of counting...WON, TWHO, TREEH, FOWR, FAYVE. Not to mention, I had to stifle my laughter. Srsly. It was a total coño effect FAIL. Call me an evil bitch but if you'd really hear it, you'd probably say, "Sige na, wag ka nang magpakahirap. Idiretso mo na dila mo. Coño ka na".

Since my laughter was repressed, I just made a joke out of it by starting to mess up every word, similar to LOLSpeak. And I just thought of the acronym LOL...and I decided to slur it so I can be coño sounding (kuno). So LOLz became LULz. 

So that's it, folks.

Photo courtesy of: BrilliantLeap.com

No comments: