Looking for Something?

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Of Bitterness and Non-Friday the 13th Misfortunes

Takte. First time kong maging bitter sa pagkakabagsak ko sa exam. I know it's lame but I just can't help it. I stayed up srsly late just to finish reading Histology that's why I'm sew disappointed. Not to mention, it's my first time to get an epic fail on a test that I actually studied for. Though I got a much worse epic fail on Physiology test last time, I can accept that because I gave up on it. Aaargh! Put Tang in a glass talaga. Bwisit.

Prior to the epic failure, I woke up at 7:40AM. Holy &#@*Y^^R! The exam's at 8. I took a bath in a jiffy and just threw on my clothes. I was freakin' tensed because the proctor might not let me in if I'm late. Luckily I was able to make it. Crunch time! And that's misfortune #1. Misfortune #2 is that my password in the computer exam won't work. I tweaked it a little bit and I accessed my exam after 45 eons. The epic fail is misfortune #3.

Physiology was kind, in fairness. However, when I got home and read my Anatomy notes, *($@^)#! I realized that I was answering the wrong stuff. I call it misfortune #4 because I already read those topics during our break and I got confused. Tch. Pero pwede na rin itong i-classify na katangahan. Lulz.

Kamalasan nga naman. In short, good luck na lang sa exam results. Booyeah!

Right now, I'll enjoy my sem break. Mmm mmm GOOD!

No comments: