Looking for Something?

Monday, 30 November 2009

Talk Geeky To Me

I have been addicted to this game since the time that my cousin Jaristi installed this game in my laptop. It wasn’t that popular yet when we first played it. It’s like, my detox whenever I feel so tired from reading all of my textbooks. Now that it’s all the rage, I found out that a lot of my classmates are playing the game. Even during class. W00t!

Brainsssss...

And I find it funny that in class, when one is playing, those who know the game huddle up behind the player and watch. By rough estimation, about 15% of the class is watching, including me. LOL. And there in that small huddle, we share some tips and techniques on how to surpass the Survival Endless. It’s like a meeting of the Secret Society of Geeks because those who are not in the know will go WTF if they try to invade the circle.

To think that I’m not that comfortable talking with my other classmates yet, but when we converse about Plants VS Zombies, we can talk for as long as we want. Haha! I prefer that more than being invited to drinking sessions. I love being a geek.

Geeks unite!

2 comments:

RaiJin said...

aliw nga 'tong game na to. akalain mong pati lola ko ay naadik na dito. haha

KC said...

Haha! Winner talaga ang game na ito eh.