Looking for Something?

Monday, 30 November 2009

Walang Magawa sa Buhok

My hair is so staticky that it has a life of its own so it’s kind of hard to style. Even though it’s like that, I love my hair. And telling me to have my hair rebonded won’t work because I don’t want to get lost in the sea of stick straight hair plus it’s a fuss to maintain it. I’d rather keep the money and have a Serena van der Woodsen vibe. Kthx.

Since I’m maarte like dut, I use colorful hair clips and headbands. Wala lang. Pauso. That’s how I make up for the unruliness of my tresses. And here’s the latest addition to my collection:

Parang Sadako lang...

I’m feeling so bored that I want to cut my hair. When I was watching One Liter of Tears, I saw Asumi-san’s adorable fringes that I wanted to have my bangs cut like hers.


However, I’m having second thoughts if I’m going to have bangs again because 1. It’s generic, 2. Insecurang Frog has bangs and 3. I don’t like the extra fuss in styling my hair.

Thinking about reason #2, how about a no?

2 comments:

Queen of Mean said...

My friends are going to pay for my hair rebonding. I said yes na. Ulk. But I'm having doubts this time. Manipis lang ang hair ko,it's fluffy lang kasi nga kulot. Second, my crush said na mas bagay sa akin ang kulot lalo na pag hindi masyadong naka-bun XD. Then you said: "I don’t want to get lost in the sea of stick straight hair plus it’s a fuss to maintain it." Yun din ang number one reason ko eh!Hay.

KC said...

Your friends are so sushala! Haha. I don't want to be a kontra bulate but think of how it's going to be when your hair grows out na and if you're going to have it rebound again.

Yun lang ang masasabi ko. Hehe.