Looking for Something?

Sunday, 27 December 2009

Fancy Coffee Is Not Always Yummy

As a night owl, I can’t survive without my caffeine fix be it coffee, tea or chocolate. Well, except for soda. I consume coffee the most so I am meticulous of how the strength of my coffee should be. I like my coffee strong and cold. Yum!

I don’t usually experiment with coffee variants, except for seriously desperate times. A couple of days ago, there was no regular Nescafe 3 in 1 available so I opted for the Sweet ‘n Creamy variant.


I was expecting it to be as strong as the regular variant, only it is sweeter and thicker in consistency. For the few peso difference in the price, it should be. After my first gulp, I went WTH. It’s like a diluted version of my coffee. Unlucky me, Mercury Drug is already closed so I can’t buy the plain coffee to add to the disappointing mix (Disclaimer: I rarely buy at Mini Stop because the patong is ridiculous. Preposterous even.).

Nescafe should try to look into the possibility of labeling their products as regular, mild, or PVC inducing. That’s all.