Looking for Something?

Thursday, 8 April 2010

Miss Lonely

And I’m not referring to my love life. Sometimes there is more to life than Kthx.

Have you ever felt so happy that you want to celebrate with the people close to you but you can’t because you think that it is inappropriate to make them go out of their way for you while in the middle of solving their own crisis? I’m in that situation now and not liking it one bit. This is one of my most hated feelings. EVER.

To console myself, I try my best to help them in any way I can so at least they won’t feel left out.

Although I’m doing my best to help them, I can’t help thinking of giving a little love to myself. I know it’s not wrong but I have always believed that happiness should be shared. For me, success is meaningless when you have no one to share it with. You’d still end up lonely. It’s hard to be happy but alone.

There are times that I am happy when I’m alone. But that’s just when I need personal space, my own time to think through things. This is different.

I think all of this is coming from a part of me growing up.

No comments: