Looking for Something?

Tuesday, 29 March 2011

I Stepped on Shit on the Way to the Final Exams

Since I was sucked into a vortex of schoolwork torture and that everything school-related is still fresh, allow me to verbalize my repressed feelings about the tumultuous school year that was.

When people use the word "difficult" to describe second year in med school, if you have been through that, you know that it is an understatement. Especially when it comes to the final exams. The last few weeks is the phase where majority of us get cranky and emotional with an occasional upsurge of tempers (mine included). As what was previously noted, the freaking transcriptions are still a major issue. I let the "boastful" tagline pass because it was a source of  amusement for me anyway. But what I cannot tolerate is that these low lives had to result to personal attacks towards me. What made me really angry is that the person said that I didn't deserve to be promoted to the second year. It's kind of superficial but that was really the last straw for the insults. I was like, "Tangina, di ka lang mabigyan ng trans para kang mamamatay. Di bale sana kung major subject pero Legal Med na may 36 units lang ang ipinuputok ng buchi mo. Try mo kayang pumasok para magkaron ka ng aaralin". For starters, I have made my point clear in points 1-3 so let me add a few more with regards to my Legal Med transcriptions:
  • My Legal Medicine notes is an EXCLUSIVE TRANSCRIPTION for my friends. If you're reading something thicker than your ancient Batch 2010 transcription, you'd know what that means. If not, let me spell it out for you: it is not for you.
  • In connection to being an exclusive transcription, I fucking made it so it is my prerogative to give it out to certain people who know how to ask me personally. I easily give it out, especially when they had been generous enough to give us a copy of their own transcriptions. All I ask is that you ask permission from me. Respeto na lang sa nagpakahirap gumawa. But because others are still saying nasty things even if they got my trans, sorry dahil pang-word format ka lang. Yun nga lang may epic failure na nangyari dahil diyan. Lol.
  • I will never upload it on class 4shared so don't expect to get it there. See first bullet for a logical explanation. I only upload transcriptions I made for Pathology and Lab Diagnosis in which I am willing to share because I have references to that.
  • Pag nakakuha ka naman ng Legal Med trans ko in any way, magpasalamat ka naman.
  • At sa susunod na babanat ka that I don't deserve to be in second year, siguraduhin mo lang na mas mataas ang grades mo kaysa sa akin nang hindi gumagamit ng samplex.
Pucha, wala na. Ang yabang na. LMAO.

Another unforgettable figure is what I'd like to refer to as the BSS Whore. My Facebook wall was flooded by angry status updates from my classmates regarding a vacation day wasted because of a classmate who went straight to the dean to give us all a headache ask for a final exam in BSS without considering other people in class. As expected, I was pissed off because I have already made plans for that day and that it took me three weeks to convince Fuuma Ley Ar to have the make-up exam after the finals so my classmates can focus. Thanks to that asswipe, he/she/it made life a little more complicated for my 4 classmates taking the make up exam, oral revalida style. All I can say is that that person is so selfish because we were not given regard on what we want. Grr!

Enough said.

I don't want negative vibes anymore because I already released it here. Excuse me now for I have to remove this shit from my shoes.

2 comments:

khatrina said...

wah... i miss you kace... and you don't deserve to be in 2nd year anymore... dahil nga 3rd year kana... THANK YOU!!! for being masipag in making legalmed trans... alam mo naman na yun ang weakness ko...

:) rmt53340

KC said...

You're welcome Khat. Miss ko na kayo agad. Hrhr.