Looking for Something?

Friday, 27 January 2012

I Wish I Could Go....

...even just here:


Photos of Mercure Batam, Batam
This photo of Mercure Batam is courtesy of TripAdvisor

I was originally planning to travel to Bintan but when I saw that it's quite expensive, my sister talked me into going to Batam. I don't mind if I won't get to visit the second most popular tourist spot as long as I get to sing "Ingatlah Hari Ini" in my mind while traversing Indonesian soil. Lol.

However, my killjoy dad won't allow me because it's "dilikado". Le sigh. But when I have my mom with me, I have bigger chances that I can go. Yay!

I seriously want to maximize the "three week" vacation. *cross fingers*

1 comment:

ardee sean said...

i've been here twice.. though i haven't posted anything about it yet.. it's a nice place to just relax.. you should try.. ;)