Looking for Something?

Thursday, 26 July 2012

Wander Girl

I've been reading all over the net that one of the things that you should do before you get married is to travel and see the world. Right now, that's what I am aiming for, not that I'm getting married soon. It's just that during one of my trips, I realized that the world really has a lot to offer and I want to experience it for myself. Plus, it's one way of de-stressing and enjoying your hard earned money.

Here are some countries on my Travel Bucket List:

Japan

Cambodia

South Korea

Thailand

Spain

Greece

Although I can visit some countries sooner, I don't have the luxury of time. Not to mention, I still don't have the financial means for now. Haha. So I'm going to put this up and make this as my motivation to work harder so I can tick stuff off my Travel Bucket list.

A girl can dream you know. 

Photos from Pinterest. Follow me if you dare...
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: